UpGrad Campus Hackathon by IIT Bombay is an open-ended product hackathon wherein you are given two broad fields:
1. Smart Education- Any idea related to innovation in the field of education.
The participants will have to choose any one of the two fields. The hackathon will consist of two steps:
1. Selecting a problem of interest in that field and
2. Coming up with plausible solutions in the form of a product.
Both these steps will carry equal weightage during the final evaluation. The problem and product should impact the general public and have direct implications in their day-to-day lives.
1. Video : The final submission must have a 3 - 4 min video explaining the working of the hack.
2. Write Up: A Complete Submission must include the following points:
● How does the hack solve the Problem given/identified?
● How was it built?
● Challenges faced.
● Tech stack used.
3. Functionality: The Product code must function as depicted in the video and/or expressed in any other materials submitted in connection with the Hackathon.
4. Ingenuity: Product must be newly created by the Maker and must only be created during the Hackathon Submission Period. Continuing projects and cross-posted submissions will not be accepted.
5. Testing: The Maker must make the Product available free of charge and without any restriction, for testing, evaluation and use by the Administrator and judges during the Hackathon and until the Judging Period ends.
6. The Makers must make their Product available for testing by -
● Including a link to the open source Product code on GitHub/Gitlab, etc.
● Including a readme, the appropriate open source license file, and all deployment files and testing instructions needed for testing your Product.
7. SDKs, APIs, & Data: Product may integrate third-party SDKs, APIs and services, provided the Maker is authorized to use them.
₹ 50,000 in prizes
Each field will have two winners.
Each Field will have two winners
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
IIT Bombay Professor-1
IIT Bombay Professor-2
Problem and Product
1. Feasibility and Impact 2. Innovation 3. Functionality 4. Scalability 5. User Experience 6. Overall Presentation